Disclaimer: I only got these images from googling, please notify me if you own these and want credit
L'oreal Double Extension Beauty Tubes
0 Comments | Follow me on Instagram: @kikaysikat Twitter: @kikaysikat
1:54 PM K 0 Comments | Follow me on Instagram: @kikaysikat Twitter: @kikaysikat
*Whew* Why do most mascaras have long names?
How to Apply
- Apply the white stuff on lashes DO NOT WAIT TO DRY
- Immediately put the black stuff on top of the white stuff
- Optional: Dry for 15 minutes, and then curl with an electric curler or regular eyelash curler
How to Remove
- Wash face
- While rinsing, gently rub your lashes (gentle.. gentle.. gentle.. or else they'll fall off!)
- Remove residue on face
What I LIKE
- Easily Removed - I remove it when washing my face at night. It says it can be removed by warm water, but even with tap water, the tubes easily slide off.
- Smudge Proof - This mascara is really smudge proof, I wore this one when I cried and it stayed put!
- Defined Lashes
- Did not give me enough volume or oomph
- Quite expensive for a drugstore brand - retails for around 850php (12 dollars)
- Does not hold curl - Apply this after curling and it will make your curls go straight again
Will I buy again?
The only mascara that I bought again was Maybelline's Volume Express. I already have long lashes to begin with and what I needed was volume. I like how this mascara is easily removed but hard to smudge at the same time, but I find it very lacking.
Who would I recommend this to?
I would definitely recommend this to lazy short lashed people. It really lengthens, and does what it promised. 80% longer lashes. And to people like me who are lazy to use a makeup remover at night to remove mascara residue.
I've been aching to start a "beauty" blog for YEARS. I have been doing makeup reviews and FOTD from other forums but I have none to call my own.
1 Comments | Follow me on Instagram: @kikaysikat Twitter: @kikaysikat
1:18 PM K 1 Comments | Follow me on Instagram: @kikaysikat Twitter: @kikaysikat
I would also post random tips and content that I've been obsessing with.
Reason for the blog title?
I havent reached the pan of any makeup product EVER! I never hit the pan.. Its either I sell them off or they barely get used.
Welcome to KikaysiKat! Your go-to site for the best in beauty, food, fashion, fitness and fun! Writing is my biggest passion and I love sharing what I experience to you and the rest of the world. Browse the blog or navigate using the menu above. Show your love and click the ads on your left :)
Drop me a note. mail[at]kikaysikat.com
- ► 2014 (182)
- ► 2013 (59)
- ► 2012 (79)
- ► 2011 (211)
- ► 2010 (179)
Powered by Blogger.