G-Lish is NOT Baxi!1/11/2010
they are not the same
G-lish is a local brand that I just <3
Baxi is a chinese brand that can be bought in 168 shopping malls and Hortaleza
G-lish & Baxi are not the same.
I have both blushes and eyeshadows ("ice cream blushes/shadows for glish & the one baxi has with the same packaging)
I will post pictures in my blog maybe later at night
1. packaging sturdiness - I had my glish blush for over a year, and even if I bring it anywhere and even fell down a couple of times, it did not break. While the baxi one, I owned for less than a week and the swirl cap broke off!
2. texture - Glish blushes have a silkier texture has a smoother application to the skin. baxi blushes tend to have this rough texture that's difficult to blend. glish ice cream blushes are actually comparable to shu.. (i compared it with my shu blush din before, too bad I sold it off before I took pictures)
3. Scent - G-lish is fragrance free, Baxi has this chinese herb medicated scent. and not because I bought it from a Chinese store or some place else, I bought several baxi makeup from different locations and it smells the same
4. Staying power - Baxi has NO staying power at all, it fades after 2-3 hours while G-lish lasts around 6 hours max without a primer.
- Ask me anything on twitter using the hashtag: #askkikaysikat
- Follow me on Facebook: facebook.com/kikaysikat
- Follow me on Instagram: heyitsmekaycee
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: OtherTheKat
- I enjoy reading your comments so do leave yours below!