JapMag : Japanese Hair Cut Guide #11/12/2010
Sometimes, it's hard to go to the salon and just saying "I want this hair, I want that hair, I want it to be this long" and the outcome is awful! I read in a book, that stylists are actually better to see the style visually than hear them by word. If you say to them cut 1 inch, they cut 2.. and so on and so forth. So in going to the stylist, I suggest you bring a picture not just a front picture, a full frontal, side, and back picture of the style you want.
I'm a fan of korean and japanese hair cuts so I try and search them around the net (it's quite hard to find complete cut guides!)
In this series, I would post different style guides for you and your stylist to follow.
- Ask me anything on twitter using the hashtag: #askkikaysikat
- Follow me on Facebook: facebook.com/kikaysikat
- Follow me on Instagram: heyitsmekaycee
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: OtherTheKat
- Leave a comment below (anything! comments, questions, chika, opinion)