I think.. I have found.. my Holy Grail of lip and cheek tints! (Thanks to babyjapnurse for selling this at an afforadble price at Girltalk so I could try it out before spending for a brand new bottle).
- Lasts the whole day. More than 12+ hours without fading. Meaning? No retouching!
- True milky pink color. This is perfect. The color is perfect for me. A nice pinky glow. Not too dull, not too bright
- I like the cherry bubblegum scent (some might be bothered, but I <3 it)
- Non-drying. I use it on both my cheeks and lips, colored stayed true, lips stayed moist.
- The price. Quite affordable (450php/10$ more or less in ebay)
- Easy to blend. It doesnt leave me with splotches of tint, even if it takes a while to dry. Etude house's tint leaves me with some splotches if I dont blend as quick as a fox.
- The bottle. I would prefer tints in tubes or something more handy.
- The brush, I use my fingers instead. I prefer Etude House's Fresh Cherry tint sponge brush than this nailpolish brush. My hubby actually asked my once why I was putting polish on my lips!
Who will I recommend this to?
Fair skinned gals will love the pink this tint will provide! I have a golden-olive skin and this kind of pink really makes me look alive and vibrant. This is also great for on-the-go gals who do not have the time to do the complete makeup ritual. Just slather on lips, slather on face and youre ready to go!