Rave! A Lioele Pop Blooming Pinky Tint Review
Nihongo for the Day - Okaeri! - Welcome home!
I think.. I have found.. my Holy Grail of lip and cheek tints! (Thanks to babyjapnurse for selling this at an afforadble price at Girltalk so I could try it out before spending for a brand new bottle).
What I Like
- Lasts the whole day. More than 12+ hours without fading. Meaning? No retouching!
- True milky pink color. This is perfect. The color is perfect for me. A nice pinky glow. Not too dull, not too bright
- I like the cherry bubblegum scent (some might be bothered, but I <3 it)
- Non-drying. I use it on both my cheeks and lips, colored stayed true, lips stayed moist.
- The price. Quite affordable (450php/10$ more or less in ebay)
- Easy to blend. It doesnt leave me with splotches of tint, even if it takes a while to dry. Etude house's tint leaves me with some splotches if I dont blend as quick as a fox.
What I don’t Like
- The bottle. I would prefer tints in tubes or something more handy.
- The brush, I use my fingers instead. I prefer Etude House's Fresh Cherry tint sponge brush than this nailpolish brush. My hubby actually asked my once why I was putting polish on my lips!
This is not me. :p But this is the effect it gives me.
Who will I recommend this to?
Fair skinned gals will love the pink this tint will provide! I have a golden-olive skin and this kind of pink really makes me look alive and vibrant. This is also great for on-the-go gals who do not have the time to do the complete makeup ritual. Just slather on lips, slather on face and youre ready to go!
Hey beautiful! I hope you liked what I've written. I'm glad you came to visit. Feel free to stalk me on any of my social media accounts below for more fun and new discoveries!
Follow Kikaysikat on Facebook
Follow Kikaysikat on Twitter
Follow Kikaysikat on Instagram
Follow My Pinboard on Pinterest
Add me on Google Plus
Nihongo for the Day - Okaeri! - Welcome home! I think.. I have found.. my Holy Grail of lip and cheek tints! (Thanks to babyjapn...