Review: Maybelline Dream Matte Powder12/27/2010
I have been using this powder for a couple of months now and neglected to review because of the following reasons:
1. It isnt such a bad product that would enrage me to post a rant review
2. It isnt such a great product that would encourage me to post a rave review
In short. So-so.
But the effect of this powder to me this morning made me want to post that in reality, I am not so happy with this product after all.
Since I have combination skin, this made the sides of my nose flake, and after a few hours, my skin turns dull and gray.
The term dull is a huge NOOOOO in my vocabulary and in my skin. Dont we all want our skin to look bright and youthful? Oily folks may want to try this product out. But this, is definitely not for me.
- Ask me anything on twitter using the hashtag: #askkikaysikat
- Follow me on Facebook: facebook.com/kikaysikat
- Follow me on Instagram: heyitsmekaycee
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: OtherTheKat
- I enjoy reading your comments so do leave yours below!