Project No Makeup Challenge : New Year's Resolution1/03/2011
Before anything else, I want to greet all my readers a VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! * hugs to everyone*
I will not wear any makeup for 30 days starting tomorrow until my hubby and I are together again. If there's a post with me wearing makeup, thats probably past photos aching to be posted for a review (ehem beauty blender, ruby woo, and teint innocence compact)
Not even cheek or lip tints.
Not even tinted moisturizers.
Though.. I can still BUY makeup, just not USE it not until after 30 days
Nadda! For 30 days
Why am I doing this?
- To give my skin rest
- To see if my skin will look better for days without makeup on
- Just plain lazy, I feel so uninspired to look pretty without my hubby :(
- Want to challenge myself to focus on skincare
- Sorta new year's resolution.
I am swearing my oath in this blog that I will only use moisturizer + sunblock for protection.
I hope I can do this guys!
How about you? What are your new year's resolution
Mine is: Will only purchase makeup and clothes within a limited weekly budget!
- Ask me anything on twitter using the hashtag: #askkikaysikat
- Follow me on Facebook: facebook.com/kikaysikat
- Follow me on Instagram: heyitsmekaycee
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: OtherTheKat
- I enjoy reading your comments so do leave yours below!