Day 2: Majolica Majorca Blush in PK333 Review and Swatch5/27/2011
|It's around 395php in SM Department stores|
Cheap plastic packaging with no brush, this is placed in a blush container specially made for majo blushes, but its not worth to buy the case. IMO. Its also not sturdy and I hate the fact that its too slim for most brushes.
It's matte and sheer. It gives a freshness to your face that looks quite natural on my skin. The thing that I like about this one is that it does not turn orange on my acidic skin. It's a boring neutral-cool pink.
It has a fine texture but as you can observe in the picture, bordering on the chalky side of blushes
Lasts about 3 hours max on my skin, in an airconditioned environment. On hot days it only lasts a couple of hours.
Will I buy again?
Probably not, its a very boring color and it's nice to try new blushes every now and then. This is not HG material
- Ask me anything on twitter using the hashtag: #askkikaysikat
- Follow me on Facebook: facebook.com/kikaysikat
- Follow me on Instagram: heyitsmekaycee
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: OtherTheKat
- I enjoy reading your comments so do leave yours below!