Are you hungry? Sir yes sir! : Army Navy Burger and Burritos7/19/2011
Now we all know words are not enough.. so here are the food pics and review up ahead.
|This burrito is HUGE. Twice the size of Mexicali's (twice as delicious as well)|
|It's jam packed frmo top to bottom with rice, spanish beans, onions, tomatoes, meat, and more. It comes with a lime sauce and a mayo-garlic dip that tastes quite similar to a shawarma sauce.|
|The fries are tasty, crispy, and well cooked,. Even if I was full from the Burrito I was still able to finish this|
For a typical burger joint, Army Navy is pricey. But you get your money's worth with the size of the food and also the taste. So maybe if you get certain cravings, you can try and eat here. As they say in their catchy slogan "Come in hungry, come out happy" Well I came in hungry, but came out barfy from all the food I ate. HAHAHA
- Ask me anything on twitter using the hashtag: #askkikaysikat
- Follow me on Facebook: facebook.com/kikaysikat
- Follow me on Instagram: heyitsmekaycee
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: OtherTheKat
- I enjoy reading your comments so do leave yours below!