15 Foods To Help You Lose Weight5/09/2012
Department of Agriculture found that a little cinnamon can help control post-meal insulin spikes, which make you feel hungry. Health bonus: One USDA study showed that just a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon a day lowered the blood sugar, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Ask me anything on twitter using the hashtag: #askkikaysikat
- Follow me on Facebook: facebook.com/kikaysikat
- Follow me on Instagram: heyitsmekaycee
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: OtherTheKat
- I enjoy reading your comments so do leave yours below!