Does Carbtrim Really Work? Is Carbtrim Effective? Side effects?9/27/2012
|It claims to minimize carbohydrates absorption by 66%|
Update: I stopped drinking this because I got tired of the taste. I also dont like of thinking I can eat anything as long as I drink this. What I do now is exercise regularly thru 360 Circuit Training 3x a week, Zumba 1x a week. Then a healthy morning banana diet, anything but no/less rice during lunch,a small sweet for merienda and oatmeal or fruits for dinner.
YES. It does. I've been drinking this for a month now and I noticed significant weight loss even without changing my diet.
My Diet: It consists of red meat, fish, ice cream, cake, and lots of sweets. I barely eat rice, but I "make up for it" by eating lots of sugar-high and carb-loaded alternative starches like pasta and cakes. Boo. I love to eat! Who doesnt?!
The general rule of weight loss is if we burn more calories than we intake. Please do take note that calories is different from carbohydrates. Calories, is equivalent to energy, and we get it from different sources in any food we eat may it be protein, carbs, or fat. But since the diet of majority of filipinos consist of rice. Thus we get most of are calories from carbohydrates.
So how does carbtrim work?
- It's made from white kidney bean extract which is proven to help reduce the absorption of carbs by unabling our stomach to have the enzyme that digest it. We poop it instead (the remaining 33% that is)
- If we don't digest the carbs, and it doesnt turn into calories or fat since we poop it. We lower our calorie intake.
- It only has 8g of calories, that works to negate the calorie of the food you'll eat. win-win
Side effects of carbtrim?
White kidney beans are notorious for bloating, and flatulence (utot in tagalog HAHAHA) because since you wont absorb the starch and carbs, it goes into your large intestine. It just clumps there until you poop them the next day or whenever you'll poop. The clump of starch produce gas that makes you fart more :))
I prefer the lemon flavor over the apple one, it tastes more refreshing and less sweet.
- Ask me anything on twitter using the hashtag: #askkikaysikat
- Follow me on Facebook: facebook.com/kikaysikat
- Follow me on Instagram: heyitsmekaycee
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: OtherTheKat
- I enjoy reading your comments so do leave yours below!