Review: Etude House BB Magic Pact : It's Really Good!10/23/2012
My skin has been very sensitive recently and I had to switch powders. Luckily for me, I didn't have to try tons of pressed powders or makeup just to find "the one". It's actually one of Etude House's first BB powder compacts and it's a cult fave amongst beauty bloggers. It's their BB Magic Pact.
After a couple of months of using it, I must say it's my new favorite!\
If you're obsessed with BB cream as I am make sure to Click here for the BB Cream Reviews: The Ultimate List
It's gonna be frequently updated with almost ALL brands of BB creams and also a step by step tutorial on how properly use any BB cream for the best effect!
The casing is more suitable for teenagers or tweens rather than grown-ups. But still! It's what's the inside that counts right? It boasts a decent amount of spf 40 so perfect for touch and go!
The sponge included is very soft and of good quality, but the I would prbably cut the label because there are times it scratches part of my face when I apply on the nose or eye area.
Smooth, finely milled, never chalky.
So Why Do I Love Etude House BB Magic Pact?
- Non-Oxidizing - A pet peeve of mine, that occurs in majority of face products. Its when it turns orange or really dark after a few minutes or hours because of the chemical reaction that happens on or skin.
- Non-Comedogenic - It doesn't clog pores. Talc-free, and made out of nifty ingredients from plants that won't trouble our already sensitive skin
- Freshness Factor - There's something about this powder that makes you look fresh in an instant you put it.Yes it doesn't have superb coverage and won't hide acne; it's the "your skin but better" look
- Oil Control - It's matte, but not too dry. Radiant is the term. It controls my oilies up to 4 hours, and I love retouching because of its...
- Light Scent - That reminds me of flowers and grass. Nature. Not too heavy on the nose and it really doesn't aggravate my already existing zits