Review Part 2: MOSBEAU PLACENTA WHITE ADVANCED11/12/2012
So, hello mosbeau.. I had high hopes for you, you were different. You were the glutathione that is not a glutathione, rather a glutathione pre-cursor and activator. You claim to be the beauty supplement of the supplements.
- It is rather expensive at 3,500 for 120 tablets
- Taking 4 tablets per day at different timings can be a hassle especially if you are taking other meds
- It made my skin really glowing, you can notice in the ff picture that even though I wasn't the fairest; I radiate differently
- I did not have any negative reactions which is a plus because most glutathione brands give me cystic acne! (you can see here the glutathione brands that I have tried already)
- 2 weeks wasn't enough to notice the whitening difference so I would probably still continue to take this, until a new brand feeds my curiosity
- I like how it uses a variety of beneficial ingredients for beautifying effects
|Click photo to enlarge. I'm the one wearing pink. You can notice t9he glow. Note: Acne was caused by Belo Glutathione a month ago :|
- Ask me anything on twitter using the hashtag: #askkikaysikat
- Follow me on Facebook: facebook.com/kikaysikat
- Follow me on Instagram: heyitsmekaycee
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: OtherTheKat
- I enjoy reading your comments so do leave yours below!