The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf 2013 Planner : CTBTL 2013 Planner11/13/2012
It's the end of the year again folks, and it's the season of food, gifts, and 2013 promo planners.
Fine. I already have the BDJ to serve as my main planner, but between CBTL and SB, I prefer getting the CBTL's 2013 planner for several reasons
- 12 stamps is all you need to redeem a planner
- You give back to the community because once you redeem a planner; You support to the Real Life Foundation
- Each dividing month has an arts/crafts tutorial that you can do. I miss doing those so these will be really helpful
- CBTL's drinks have a lot more healthier variety. I'm on a strict calorie count low fat low sugar diet and they have a wide array of drinks to cater these needs. I'm also not used to drinking coffee all the time so the selection of their tea drinks are a major plus!
How about you girls? Which planner/s are you considering on getting? I wanna know! ^_^
- Ask me anything on twitter using the hashtag: #askkikaysikat
- Follow me on Facebook: facebook.com/kikaysikat
- Follow me on Instagram: heyitsmekaycee
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: OtherTheKat
- I enjoy reading your comments so do leave yours below!