Sarsi with Egg : A Different Float3/09/2013
If you're a kid from the 80's or 90's you probably heard of mixing raw eggs with Sarsi to make this protein-packed soda and it's the bodybuilder's version of Sarsi Float. I remember my mom made me try it because she told me it was delicious and you know what? It is. The raw eggs made the soda more creamy and custard like. Just like what Ice Cream does to it.
Note: Be wary in using raw eggs, use only safe eggs free from salmonella or other harmful bacteria.
WHAT YOU NEED
|You can opt to buy the diet version if you're worried about the calories|
WHAT DOES IT TASTE?
- Ask me anything on twitter using the hashtag: #askkikaysikat
- Follow me on Facebook: facebook.com/kikaysikat
- Follow me on Instagram: heyitsmekaycee
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: OtherTheKat
- I enjoy reading your comments so do leave yours below!