Yummy DIY One Ingredient Ice Cream3/06/2013
Or okay even if NO. You should definitely try this One Ingredient Ice Cream whether you're at home or at the office. It's the perfect snack for summer and it's so easy to make!
It's made with Banana! Banana, when frozen does not turn icey or slushy, instead it stays creamy just like a soft served ice cream. My steps are a bit different from the original source because I do not have a blender so my ice cream is the chunky kind! You can mix in chocolate, or peanutbutter, or even Nutella!
• Peel your bananas first.
• Cut them into small pieces.
• Freeze for just 1-2 hours on a plate.
• Blend, blend, blend - scraping down the bowl when they stick.
• Enjoy the magic moment when they turn into ice cream!
Credits to: http://www.thekitchn.com/stepbystep-instructions-for-on-97170
- Ask me anything on twitter using the hashtag: #askkikaysikat
- Follow me on Facebook: facebook.com/kikaysikat
- Follow me on Instagram: heyitsmekaycee
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: OtherTheKat
- I enjoy reading your comments so do leave yours below!