For campaigns, features, reviews, event invites and collaborations:
- Email: enervakaycee[at]gmail.com
- Disclaimer: I only accept brands that I truly believe in even if they are sponsored.
Hello! I’m Kaycee, and welcome to my home, The Macho Mom by KIKAYSIKAT. My blog title stemmed from a play of 2 words and my name; kikay (loves to primp and prettify) and sikat (popular) plus my name Kat. I was bullied a lot when I was young. Today, I want to inspire people on how to be STRONG and BEAUTIFUL inside and out! Thus Macho Mom was born. Macho, both literally and metaphorically. Physically strong because I work day in and day out in the gym strength training. Emotionally because I am a single working mom diagnosed with a bipolar-2 disorder.
Today, continue to join me as I share with you my life as a content creator, mom, fitness guru, foodie (aka glutton/matakaw), and a proprietor of positivity despite being clinically diagnosed as bipolar.
- Provide reviews on products and events based on honest personal experience without any bias
- Motivate people to achieve a more active lifestyle by sharing easy-to-follow exercises and fitness routines
- Promote healthy eating habits without starving yourself. Food is good for you. Moderation is key
- Inspire everyone to live life the best that you can be!
- Educate and inspire people through my advocacy on bipolar awareness and women’s rights.
- Number 1 Beauty Blogger in the Philippines and Top 38th Best Beauty Blog in the WORLD for 2016 (based on Alexa.com: site traffic, reader engagement, influence, external links )
- Nominee Best Beauty Blog Nuffnang Blogopolis 4D 2016
- Nominee Best Beauty Blog Philippine Blog Awards 2012