Argan Oil Shampoo Review – Naturals by Watsons
Aaminin ko. I’m judgemental when it comes to generic products. I’m OC when it comes to reading the back labels. I make sure I’m compatible (hiyang) with the ingredients and choose a product with less of the bad stuff and more of the good stuff as often as possible. Besides checking for recipes on DASH Diet, My hobby is to browse around Watson’s when I need to replenish my bath supply; shampoo, soap, toothpaste, lotion, creams, oils, and whatnots. I coincidentally ran out of shampoo (because everyone in my family uses my things huhu) and I’m trying to scrimp while getting the best. Thankfuly I spotted this baby on SALE.
Benefits of Argan Oil Shampoo : Argan oil is often used as a key ingredient in shampoos due to its ability to restore softness, strength and shine to hair. It is an ideal ingredient to search for in a shampoo for anyone suffering from dry, brittle hair or hair damaged by chemicals and coloring.
When I read the description and ingredients of this Argan Oil Shampoo – Naturals by Watsons, I was amazed.
What I Like
- It costs only less than 200php for a 450ml bottle
- It’s free from parabens, mineral oil, silicone, and the dreaded sodium lauryl sulfate. Ah… perfect…
- I don’t need a conditioner afterwards. It leaves hair soft and smooth on its own.
- Smells GOOD. Like herbal floral
What I Don’t Like
- Since it has a lot of natural oils in it, it can build up residue on your scalp so make sure to use a clarifying shampoo once in a while
Argan Oil Shampoo – Naturals by Watsons Ingredients
Now off I go to do some science research work for my kid on Thrombocyte.com