Good things come to those who wait. An old saying that holds true until today. All my lip and cheek tints have either dried up and expired as I was looking for a new replacement. I had a dilemma whether to try something new or buy an old favorite. Lip and cheek tints are a hit and miss. You can have great color but it can be drying. Moisturizing but have poor staying power. I am extremely overjoyed (YES SOBRA CAPSLOCK PARA INTENSE) that Colourette Cosmetics launched their BEST product yet. I consider this the BEST they have as their newest baby, the ColourTint Intense Blend Lip and Cheek Oil is HOLY GRAIL material that can beat all lip and cheek tints available in the curb.
Continue reading until the end for more photos, details, and full review.
The first of its kind in the local scene, these boldly pigmented tints come in a comfortable hydrating formula with spf 15 that keeps lips and cheeks moisturized and protected while giving a natural flush.
- Blends smoothly and evenly on skin and lips
- Boldly pigmented
- Hyper staying power
- Oil when applied, dries up as a stain
Infused with ARGAN OIL , a super-moisturizer that nourishes lips almost instantly and promotes healing of dry and cracked lips. It comes in 3 shades and I suggest you buy them all.
PHOTOS AND SWATCHES
Is their rose-petal shade to give you natural-looking flushed cheeks. It’s the color you get after exercise, or intense physical activity. Shade your cheeks get when you blush. The safest color you can get if you’re into that.
Lana is the perfect barbie pink shade. I imagine this looking so gorgeous on those who have cool-toned skin. It can also work on neutral or warm but it suits cools the best. The color is a very angelic pink. Pa-tweetums. Pa-sweet. It’s a better dupe of *cough cough* an overpriced international brand.
Dione is a beautiful warm peach. Perfect color for morenas. It instantly brightens up the face. This was the first color I tried when I went to the gym bare faced. I put it on and I was like, WOW. The shade is subdued, but you know it’s there.
- Packaging – It comes in a small bottle with a nail-polish brush applicator. I dropped the bottle a few times and it didn’t crack or break so *clap clap*
- Coverage – Oh boy, a little goes a long way! It’s super pigmented so be careful in over application. I suggest using 3 drops per cheek and 1 drop for the whole lips. YES it’s that strong
- Staying Power – On the cheeks, it lasted 8 hours on my even after a sweaty activity. On the lips, it stays on until you eat or drink so you have to retouch.
- Shade/Finish – It comes in 3 colours: red, pink, peach. You have to get them all trust me you won’t regret it
- Texture – It’s oil-based so it’s a dream to blend! No more streaking! It dries semi-matte. SHAKE SUPER STRONGLY before use. Trust me.
- Scent – It smells like heavenly chocolate you’d want to eat it. I’m guilty of trying to taste it
- Final Thoughts – GAHHHHHHH this is why I love supporting local brands! They cost a whole lot less and works a lot better than most expensive brands. This lip and cheek tint is GLORIOUS. A holy grail material. A must-have. The only “effort” in this tint is you have to shake it thoroughly to blend the color and the oil since it settles down.