Review: Etude House BB Magic Pact : It’s Really Good!
My skin has been very sensitive recently and I had to switch powders. Luckily for me, I didn’t have to try tons of pressed powders or makeup just to find “the one”. It’s actually one of Etude House’s first BB powder compacts and it’s a cult fave amongst beauty bloggers. It’s their BB Magic Pact.
After a couple of months of using it, I must say it’s my new favorite!
If you’re obsessed with BB cream as I am make sure to Click here for the BB Cream Reviews: The Ultimate List
It’s gonna be frequently updated with almost ALL brands of BB creams and also a step by step tutorial on how properly use any BB cream for the best effect!
The #1 is suitable for those who are really really fair so be warned. Avoid looking like a ghost and get the #2 shade instead.
- Non-Oxidizing – A pet peeve of mine, that occurs in majority of face products. Its when it turns orange or really dark after a few minutes or hours because of the chemical reaction that happens on or skin.
- Non-Comedogenic – It doesn’t clog pores. Talc-free, and made out of nifty ingredients from plants that won’t trouble our already sensitive skin
- Freshness Factor – There’s something about this powder that makes you look fresh in an instant you put it.Yes it doesn’t have superb coverage and won’t hide acne; it’s the “your skin but better” look
- Oil Control – It’s matte, but not too dry. Radiant is the term. It controls my oilies up to 4 hours, and I love retouching because of its…
- Light Scent – That reminds me of flowers and grass. Nature. Not too heavy on the nose and it really doesn’t aggravate my already existing zits
It costs around 649php at Etude House stores near you and I highly recommend it!