Helloooooooo! I’m so excited to be reviewing another collagen supplement for all of you! This time it’s from our trusted brand, Belo Nutraceutecals! I was skeptical at trying this at first because of my very fishy experience with IVI Collagen but boy did Belo change the whole collagen supplement game with this one! Full and Detailed Review down below. Trust me this is one of the best you’ll find. Let’s go!
I bought my drink with my OWN money at Watson’s 🙂 This is not a sponsored post.
Belo Collagen Powder Drink
Price: 1,600 box of 14 sachets / 114.50/sachet
Where to buy? Watson’s, Mercury Drug, SM Beauty, Leading Drugstores
|The ingredients list|
Review: Belo Collagen Powder Drink
- Marine Collagen – 5,000mg (This was probably sourced from fish cartilages)
- Maltodextrin – 1,270mg (Sweetener)
- Arginine – 450mg
- Arginine is an amino acid that helps in skin renewal and preventing skin aging. They also say it’s a magic anti-aging bullet (WOW). Other benefits are lowering cholesterol, burn fat, and increase muscle mass.It also has an anti-aging human growth hormone that slows down aging. (another WOW) source: http://www.the-anti-aging-guide.com/L-arginine.html
- Xanthan Gum
- Glucosamine Hcl – 60mg
- Sodium Ascorbate – 60mg
- Vanilla – 50mg
- Sodium Hyaluronate – 20mg (aka Hyaluronic Acid)
- It absorbs moisture and keeps it intact!
Like always, I do the researching for you. Marine collagen is usually sourced from fish bones and cartilages. Maltodextrin is a type of sweetener and a food additive. It is also called corn syrup and so is Xanthan Gum. I gave a detailed explanation of how miraculous Arginine works and I’m thankful Belo included that in their drink. Sodium Ascorbate is Vitamin C. Vanilla for flavor and Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) as another anti-aging component.
Vitamin C for Skin Whitening
HOW TO TAKE COLLAGEN DRINKS
I got semi-trauma from that nasty fish flavor of IVI’s collagen. Nasty nasty. I thought I won’t try another collagen drink in my life! So I thought of mixing Belo’s with my Muesli cereal lunch. When I opened the packet I was greeted with a pleasant smell of cream and vanilla. I thought “Hey, this isn’t so bad” when I ate my Muesli. I tasted nothing but milk and sweetness! <3
- Mix with a glass of water
- Mix with any beverage (I highly suggest mixing this with milk, coffee or chocolate and not with juice or soda)
- Mix with soup
WHAT I LIKED
- The flavor! It’s creamy vanilla goodness!
- Belo’s Collagen Drink is packed with essential vitamins and nutrients that’s scientifically proven to slow down skin aging
- It works overnight! If you’re planning to attend a wedding or debut or a party the next day, take 2 sachets of this the day before and get ready to look fantastically blooming the following day. Promise!
- My skin looked tight and radiantly glowing instantly the ff day after, parang bagong facial
WHAT COULD BE IMPROVED
It would be nice if they indicated the calories per drink.
REVIEW AND FINAL THOUGHTS
If you’re looking for a good collagen supplement that you can take in the long-term. I highly recommend Belo’s. I took this for almost 1 month and its effects are noticeable by other people. Last time I came with my son Geof to the hospital and they mistaken me for a teenager-mom! LOL I wasn’t sure how I was gonna react. Offended or Complemented?
WILL I BUY AGAIN?
A 101% definite YES. This is the best tasting collagen drink I have tasted so far. What’s the use of collagen drinks if it’s not palatable right? Belo’s Collagen Powder Drink is packed with skin nourishing vitamins and has a yummy and creamy flavor to boot.