Before we discuss which slimming pill is better, let’s talk about both of their main ingredient. Orlistat. As a disclaimer, I am not in anyway taking these pills as I do not need to lose a significant amount of weight. Healthy diet and exercise works perfectly fine for my physique. It was my mom and aunt who took Lesofat and Xenical because of of them are overweight. I asked permission to get their photos but unfortunately my request was declined. Of coutse they were shy. If you’re asking, yes they are still fat.
WHERE TO BUY LESOFAT? Buy Lesofat here in Lazada
Lesofat Price: 795php/21 capsules
Xenical Price: 940php/21 capsules
What is Lesofat/Xenical (Orlistat)?
It is a gastrointestinal
lipase inhibitor for obesity
management that acts by inhibiting the absorption of dietary fats. It blocks the fat content of what you eat.
How to take Lesofat/Xenical (Orlistat)
Take it 3x a day, before every meal.
Side effects of Orlistat?
- oily spotting in your undergarments;
- orange or brown colored oil in your stool;
- gas with discharge, an oily discharge;
- loose stools, or an urgent need to go to the bathroom, inability to control bowel movements;
- an increased number of bowel movements;
- stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, rectal pain; or
- weakness, dark urine, clay-colored stools, itching, loss of appetite, or jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
- problems with your teeth or gums;
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, cough;
- fever, chills, sore throat, flu symptoms;
Oily pooop! Oily poop! Poopie underwear! That’s what I always hear from people who took lesofat/xenical
Lesofat or Xenical?
They are the same!!! Let’s say Lesofat is the generic and cheaper version of Xenical because Xenical is sold for 940 per box of 21 pills while Lesofat is sold for 795 per box of 20 pills. Everyone I know who took orlistat lost weight after a month of taking it and more. But after they stopped, they gained all the weight back.
WHY?! Why did they gain all the weight back?!
Weight loss is something so sensitive to tackle. Yes supplements are there for a reason. To supplement. They are not 100% of your solution. It takes a 360 degree lifestyle change for you to lose and permanently retain your target weight. Crash dieting, crash medicating, or crash exercise is not the solution. Take it nice and slow. Enjoy the ride. Baby steps. I wasn’t this “healthy” a few years back. I had struggles myself, but as I continue to learn, it also reflected in my weight/shape today. My body still isn’t perfect. My sweet tooth is still there, but it improved since now I am aware of what and when I eat.
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did writing it! Please show some love by leaving a comment, sharing this post, or
Good luck to your fitness journey!