I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
|Without Makeup On|
Matte, shine-free, oil-free, fresh faced skin with minimal to no retouching at all! Busy girls like us should spend more time out and about than inside the restroom to re-apply our makeup every single time. L’Oreal Paris finally comes up with a product that answers our woes. L’Oreal Mat Magique Powder Foundation that promises 12-hour matte perfection shine-free finish. Okay, are you ready girls? I gave this a road test when I went to my college friend’s wedding day and if you already know me, I’m a lazy gal to retouch!
How’s everyone nga pala? I’m sure everyone’s been busy. Me too sobra! I couldn’t even keep up to all the ideas in my head on what to post because my work is keeping me occupied from my blog (LOL) well we got to do what we have to do to pay the bills right? I was also planning to re-vamp this layout. It’s messy na plus I’m not satisfied as the scripts are not working anymore for me especially the slideshows. I think a fresh layout for 2015 would be perfect for KikaysiKat don’t you think?
|It comes in a cute pink sturdy compact with a soft sponge and large mirror|
|Can you spot me in the photo?|
Gosh you really know you’re already okay when you shed happy tears during a wedding and picture yourself with your significant other getting wed in the future too 🙂 (pls approve divorce in the PH already!)
- It’s non-comedogenic meaning it won’t clog our pores
- The active ingredient for it’s oil-control properties is PERLITE! Perlite is the best mineral out there to control oil because it’s hypoallergenic, meaning it’s safe for sensitive skin. This product has the highest concentration of perlite so far.
- It blends well on the skin. Using a brush.
- It has a sheer coverage so don’t expect this to cover imperfections such as pimples or spots. Invest in a good concealer for that one.
- After 12 hours of NO retouching, there’s minimal oil on my face as seen on the blotting sheet. usually, after that period, expect me to use 2 to 3 sheets of blotting paper to blot away the grease on my face. This was also one of my busiest days because I just commuted from Tondo all the way to Makati. Rode a tricycle, LRT, taxi, and then same rides all the way home.
- I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that a compact only cost 499php, I expect products from L’Oreal Paris to be in the mid-range from 800-100php for their foundations