What? Tatiomax Hydrolized Collagen with Vitamin C Review
How much does it cost? 1,200 / 30 soft gel capsules
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Bovine Gelatin, Glycerin, Water
Did you notice something different? Tatiomax Hydrolized Collagen with Vitamin C uses Bovine Collagen instead of the usual Marine Collagen found in most collagen anti-aging supplements. But what is Bovine Collagen?
Bovine Collagen is collagen made out of COW cartilage instead of fish. They say that this kind of collagen is absorbed by our bodies faster and is produced without the yucky fishy smell. Collagen is all the buzz nowadays because people are also concerned in retaining their youth and preventing wrinkles. *RAISE HANDS* I knew there were Japanese collagen in candy and jelly form (which I will try soon) but I got sick of drinking Meiji Amino Collagen with my nose covered all the time that I felt relief when Tatiomax Collagen is in freaking capsule form.
Tatiomax Hydrolized Collagen with Vitamin C Review
- The best part is.. it comes in capsule form! It’s so easy to take, it literally just slides in your throat
- It doesn’t have the nasty fish smell
- It already contains vitamin C hooray~
- It works hand in hand with Tatiomax Glutathione so it’s the perfect combination if you want to take one brand alone.
- After 2 weeks of using, I gotten the same effect that I got from taking other brands. My cheeks were plumper, pores were smaller, and fine lines lesser. I get a lot of complements lately.
Look guys, I don’t want to give you a bunch of bull***. There’s no miracle product to look 18 forever, but taking precautionary measures like drinking collagen by the time we hit 25 does help a lot. Maybe by the time we’re 50, we still look 35 without the plastic surgery. Dahil #walangforever LOL.
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did writing it! Please show some love by leaving a comment, sharing this post, or
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did writing it! Please show some love by doing the following:
Recommend this article!