I love perfumes and keep a collection of bottles at home, I’m slowly building this review as I am planning to venture into being a perfumista *wink* to serve as a basic guide to new perfumistas like myself, I will share you the basic terminoligies you would frequently read in my reviews.
BASIC PERFUME GUIDE
Sillage – the degree to which a perfume’s fragrance lingers in the air when worn.
Longevity – the staying power of the perfume
Top Notes – The first thing you’ll smell upon spraying the perfume. It’s the first layer
Heart Notes – The middle layer, the heart of the perfume. This one will linger on the top and base notes occasionally.
Base Notes – The bottom dry down of the scent. The most common base not is musk which is basically a skin scent. This will be the last thing you’ll smell
- Travalo – Safely Travel with your Perfumes *new
- CK 2 (Calvin Klein 2)
- Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue
- Nina : Les Delices
- Chanel No 5 EDP
- Issey Miyake L’eau d’Issey City Blossom
- Paco Rabanne Eau my Gold!
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million and Lady Million
- Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bloom
- Scent Swatch
- La Tentation De Nina
- Narcisso Rodriguez EDP vs EDT
- Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline
- Etude House Cotton Snow
- Kenzo Amour
- Hermes Kelly Caleche