I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
Cool Cosmetics at Daiso! If you’re familiar with the Dollar Store in the US or the 100 Yen Store in Japan or the 99 Peso Store in the Philippines. There’s a similar shop which sells awesome Japanese goodies for 85PHP. Daiso! (Please do not be confused with Daiso and Japanese Home Depot, Daiso actually sells DAISO goods)
|Click the image to enlarge|
I knew they had a branch in Robinson’s Galleria which is too far from me and Ive only been to once or twice. But the other day I was surprised that they opened a store in Robinson’s Manila at Padre Faura Wing Ground Floor. Oh, it’s more organized and has more stuff available!
Here are the things I got:
- Ever Bilena Cheek Cream
- Brow Setter – coool! really sets the brow liner in place!
- Eyeliner Setter – Makes all liners, and even eyeshadows waterproof
- Eyelash Glue – One of the best I tried
- False Eyelashes – Good quality and very natural looking, they also have lashes for the more extreme
- Duo Black and White Eyeliner
- Mini brow liner – so cute it’s tiny and it works
Besides cosmetics, they also have toiletries, food, kitchenware, and a whole lot more. It’s so fun to shop there and best part is, you get more than what you pay for 😉 😉