Cool Cosmetics at Daiso! If you’re familiar with the Dollar Store in the US or the 100 Yen Store in Japan or the 99 Peso Store in the Philippines. There’s a similar shop which sells awesome Japanese goodies for 85PHP. Daiso! (Please do not be confused with Daiso and Japanese Home Depot, Daiso actually sells DAISO goods)
|Click the image to enlarge|
I knew they had a branch in Robinson’s Galleria which is too far from me and Ive only been to once or twice. But the other day I was surprised that they opened a store in Robinson’s Manila at Padre Faura Wing Ground Floor. Oh, it’s more organized and has more stuff available!
Here are the things I got:
- Ever Bilena Cheek Cream
- Brow Setter – coool! really sets the brow liner in place!
- Eyeliner Setter – Makes all liners, and even eyeshadows waterproof
- Eyelash Glue – One of the best I tried
- False Eyelashes – Good quality and very natural looking, they also have lashes for the more extreme
- Duo Black and White Eyeliner
- Mini brow liner – so cute it’s tiny and it works
Besides cosmetics, they also have toiletries, food, kitchenware, and a whole lot more. It’s so fun to shop there and best part is, you get more than what you pay for 😉 😉