I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
I admit! I’m a last minute shopper. I was purchasing more of my son’s school supplies at a nearby mall when I passed by Watson’s and thought, what the hey, I might as well buy some things I would need. (or want -_-)
- Golden Fabulouz Keratin and Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner – I ran out of Black Beauty (my current favorite) and it was out of stock so I decided to grab this one. It’s buy 1 take 1 for 199php and the shampoo is SLS free
- Pond’s White Beauty for Acne-prone Cream and Pond’s Pearl Cream – I’m going to use the pearl cream as eyeshadow base.I saw a makeup artist use that and the result was flawless.
- Fanny Serrano Eyelash curler refills – They fit Shiseido Eyelash curler and Shu Uemura Eyelash curler very well and gives the same exact curls.
- BYS Angled Liner Brush – I miss perfecting my brows because I just use the default eyeshadow brush of in2it’s eyebrow powder. This will give me more precise lines and fillings
- Fashion 21 Color Set – 48 eyeshadow colors in assorted shades. It’s cheap! It’s actually not bad for its price. Review and swatches to follow.
Hmm well that’s it. I actually have a Mascara and another CC cream in my “to-buy” lists because both of them are about to expire but I don’t have enough time to drop by the mall. It’s been quite hectic being a working mom/blogger/corporate slave. Can some of you relate? Especially with school season just starting! Whew!
It’s fun, rewarding, and exciting being a mom! But to all moms out there. Never forget yourselves too! Don’t neglect your “me-time”. Keep your self primp and pretty!