What’s Inside My Box?
I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
A’bloom BHA Blackhead Blaster
- A’bloom Moisturizing Watermelon Mask Sheet
- A’bloom Nourishing Avocado Mask Sheet
- A’bloom Brightening Lemon Lime Mask Sheet
- A’bloom Anti-Blemish Peach Mask Sheet
The BHA Blackhead Blaster is 200php. It comes in a tube that applies like cream/stick foundations. But instead of makeup, black gunk spreads on your skin.
I love that compared to other blackhead removing product or masks, this one is practically pain-free. I was actually doubting if it can remove my clogged pores but after washing it off. My nose feels so smooth!
Check out their super cute Merengue Puff (100php) too! It’s high-density and latex free you can use it 2 ways. Wet or dry, to apply your base makeup.
It doesn’t absorb the product especially when wet. Ensuring even application without harsh streaks or edges.
- This anti-blemish mask purifies and soothes irritated and sensitive skin.
- Infused with peach extracts and tea tree oil to regulate oil, balance moisture and purify for soft smooth skin.
Key ingredient Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract
It’s got a big of a huge space between the mouth area but the rest sits perfectly. It’s soaking wet with all that juicy product goodness and my skin felt calm afterwards!
Are you excited about Althea’s latest A’ Bloom Collection? Which one are you most curious about?! 🙂