Brand – Etude House
Product – My Lips Eat Cherry Lip and Cheek Tint
Shade – Blood Red
Price – Php 198
Where to Buy? Tony Moly Stores
Less is definitely more. Let’s not be hypocrites here. As much as we girls love wearing makeup, putting on different looks and what nots; most men think differently. Did you see the viral and trending photos of the before/after of women wearing makeup. Sad but the truth hurts. That’s why our priority should always be achieving great skin first (it’s a different story, go to my skincare page). Also, as we grow older, err mature. Less makeup will help us look younger.
Heidi Klum Before and After Makeup
Men want to see their women as they are. Beautiful with or without makeup. BUT here’s the thing. Some girls, even when they have the most flawless skin, will look like a zombie or a dead ghost without an ounce of color on their face. That’s why our best bet for that natural look are cheek tints.Continue reading until the end of the post for the full review of Tony Moly My Lips Eat Cherry Lip and Cheek Tint.
Swatch and How to Apply
- Price – It’s cheap!
- Packaging – It’s compact enough to fit on our purse and carry anywhere. It’s also secure with a twist cap. Compared to EB Advance Lip and Cheek Tint that turned my bag in a bloody mess because the product squeezed out of its tube 🙁
- Staying Power – Lasted 24 hours on me. Yes folks I did not wash my face that day. HAHAHA.
- Blendability – Even on top of a powder foundation, this tint still blends easily and does not dry quickly so you have time to diffuse its color.
- Color Match – Did you know that during the great depression, women used their own blood to mimic natural flush to avoid death? Because they needed to look fit for work as not to be killed. Tony Moly’s cheek tint is a wonderful shade of blood red that makes us look like we ran 5km, worked out at the gym, or used our own blood. LOL.
- Shade Variety – It works for all skin tones.
- Texture – Jelly-like
- Scent – Fruity, and it tastes a bit sweet too.
- Con/s – It has a short lifespan. 6 months and you need to throw it away because it gets stale fast. If you use it everyday you might be able to empty it before the 6th month.