Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
It’s December! I can’t believe another year has passed already. Within that year, I accumulated TONS of new makeup and among hundreds I noticed that the products you see on the photo above are staples in my makeup kit as in I bring it everyday with me and just switch lipsticks or blushers as my mood may seem fit. (see my 2014 makeup stash). Feel free to read their individual reviews (if available). Enjoy! 🙂
- Chanel No 5 Perfume – People assume it has an old lady smell but on me, it smells like baby powder and musk which I love. It’s subtle, sweet and sexy at the same time
- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow Pen – For the lazy girl. You paint them on, It stays put.
- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner – This is my holy grail liquid eyeliner. It’s a true black that lasts until you remove it.
- Happy Skin Feeling Sculptacular Face Contour Kit – The contour and highlight color is subtle and match every skin tone from morena to mestizas. Not to mention it comes in a sturdy eco-friendly case. Read the full review, you won’t regret it
- Happy Skin Eye am The One Mascara – Another holy grail. Why? It lengthens, gives volumes, and it’s easily removed with warm water! No tugging!
- Happy Skin Eye Need a Miracle Concealer – It has Hyaluronic acid acid that aids in removing dark circles and lifting eyes. It’s not just a concealer, it’s an eye cream too.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil – best for water lining. period.
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso – it’s a peachy pink gold blush that works best on any lip color. A safe bet. Cheaper than NARS Orgasm.
- The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer – My secret to my lit-from-within look
- Hua Mulan Ox Horn Comb – Care about your hair. Ox horn combs lasts a lifetime, prevents white and gray hair, cures dandruff, and help grow hair longer.
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer
- Red Cherry Eyelashes in #WSP – One word. Wispy.
- Shiseido Eyelash Curler – It’s been with me for 10 years now. LOL.
- Tony Moly My Lips Eat Cherry Lip and Cheek Tint – looks natural and lasts ALL DAY ALL NIGHT
- In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Powder – This has been inside my kit for more than 10 years now. I finally wrote a feature and tutorial on the blog. Our unsung hero.
- NARS All-Day Luminous Powder in Fiji – After YEARS of searching for my holy grail face powder, I finally found the one. It looks good in flash photography. Makes my skin look radian, youthful, and glowing. It keeps my face “dewy” and not flat matte. Expensive but worth it.
- Freshlook Air Optix Contact Lenses in Hazel – The most comfortable contact lenses to date. You won’t feel like you’re wearing lenses at all. I will not use any other brand but freshlook.
- Banila Co Clean It Zero Makeup Remover – The newest on the list. It cleans every nook and cranny of makeup on your face leaving ZERO. Best of all, it doesn’t sting, removes easily and doesn’t clog pores!