-_- The quality of the photos you are about to see are subpar to what I usually present. But since I already messed up the box, threw away some of the packaging and everything is in chaos I’m unable to do a re-shoot for this month’s BDJ Box for the month of July. As with our tradition, instead of your usual unboxing. I will let you in a sneak peek inside my head and let you know which products in the box I’ll toss and which ones I’ll keep. Let’s start!
Check out more unboxing and makeup features here
Now just because these products are in the toss pile doesn’t mean I’ll really throw them away. I just kept them in my vanity box to give as Christmas gifts or give-aways or whatever in the future since it will be a waste if I still try them but don’t like it afterwards. Spread the love!
- Carmex Tube Lip Balm 110php – I prefer keeping the click stick for convenience
- Canmake Nail Polish 330php – I find the lime green color tacky
- FS Luscious Lipstick 299php – The red color looks ordinary and I have too many lipsticks already
- Celeteque Cleansing Oil 199php – Is not really a cleansing oil. It’s just glorified mineral oil IMO
- Benefit Free Makeover (it comes with the mascara)
These are the products I see myself using on a regular basis
- Dove Oxygen & Nourishment Shampoo and Conditioner 115php each – Because you can never have too many shampoo in your bathroom
- Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar 441php – Same with soap
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara 1300php – Who can say no to a Benefit product? I reviewed They’re Real Mascara a few years back and I’m planning to re-try it to give it another shot
- Carmex Click Stick 110php – It’s strawberry and it’s convinient to use
- V 10 plus Serum 4750php per bottle – What the eff? Why is this serum so freaking expensive? Even more expensive than my beloved SKII?! It’s in sample size but I’m keeping it for curiosity’s sake
There ya go my friends. This month’s July BDJ Unboxing Toss or Keep with yours truly. What do you think of this month’s box?
Subscribe to your very own box by visiting www.bdjbox.com better hurry because they get fully booked fast!