I remember the first time I featured Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant in my blog last 2011 (grabe ang tagal na) and how I discovered it thru my college friend Joy, who told me it worked miracles on her chicken skinned, and dark underarms. (see old belo essentials whitening deodrant review here).
After years of trying out different whitening products for the underarms, from tawas to peeling oils, to scrubs. I forgot all about how good this product worked, until I received news that they have updated their formulation together with a new product, their Belo Underarm Whitening Cream.
It’s a must that I try them!
The spray type is for those who are on-the-go, who can’t wait the deo to dry. The Belo Beauty Duo.
- A new scent, Shower Fresh. (I still prefer the original scent though!)
- It’s now 48 hour protection (You can not take a bath in 48 hours and still smell good!. Kidding.)
- It has an anti-stain formula now (No more yellow stains on our clothing, hooray!)
What it claims
- Whitens as fast as 7 days and controls darkening before it starts
- Effectively minimize pores and moothen underarm skin
- Prevents redness and soothes skin after waxing, shaving, or plucking
- Alcohol-free that guarantees non-darkening
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested
Belo Underarm Whitening Cream Ingredients (Active)
- Niacinamide (whitening agent)
- Witch Hazel (minimizes pores and chicken skin, calms and soothes the skin)
- Alpha Arbutin (whitening agent)
- Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid (whitening agent)
My Thoughts: The ingredients look tempting to use on face! Haha! You can also use this on your inner thighs (singit), elbows (siko), knees (tuhod), and areolas (errr.. HAHA)
Belo Essentials Underarm Whitening Cream is best used at night, because you can let the product sink in deeply to work effectively.
It has a very soft, texture that is easily absorbed by your skin
I use mine after going to the gym and before going to bed
This shot is really awkward because people at the gym are staring at me asking themselves “Why is she taking photos of her while putting deodorant?” #beautybloggerduties
My Thoughts and Review
If you are my reader from way back 2011, you would know how I raved that Belo’s whitening deodorant stays true to their claim. I have something to tell you folks nga pala, 2 months ago, I was diagnosed to have Underarm Cysts. This is due to my consistent shaving and obsessive plucking of my underarm hair. The only way to have them removed is thru operation which is risky. I consulted this thru my dermatologist Dr. Kyla Talens
. What is like having underarm cyst? It’s never ending production of blackheads making my UA spotty. The operation is risky, so it was recommended for me to just accept the condition.
Trying out Belo’s Underarm Whitening Cream, together with the whitening deodorant for 7 days. I noticed significant difference on my underarm’s texture and color. Feel free to zoom in the photo above to see how my underarm looks like now. Can you notice the spots? The spots caused by my underarm cysts are less noticable. My underarms feel more smooth and somehow, I’m more confident in wearing sleeveless clothing despite my condition.
Their improved formula also made me want to use it everyday, even when I’m wearing dark clothing.
Will I use it again?
Yes. I’m a fan of their sunblocks, and now I’m a true blue fan of their deodorant. Belo makes quality products that’s easily accessible for everyone. I’m thankful for it. I recommend using both the cream and the deodorant for best results.
☆☆☆☆☆ – 5 Stars
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did writing it! Please show some love by leaving a comment, sharing this post, or
Belo Essentials Underarm Whitening Price (for your convenience)
- Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Spray – 184.75PHP
- Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Roll-on – 92.75
- Belo Essentials Underarm Whitening Cream – 349.75PHP