I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
I’m also wondering myself what took me so long to post a review on my ultimate ultimate favorite sunblock ever!!! I’ve been raving about this since time immemorial and whenever someone asks me what’s my daily sunblock I always answer Belo’s SPF 40 (I use Sunplay for the Beach or Shiseido when I’m feeling posh)
but Belo’s Sunexpert Face Cover SPF40 would always be a staple in my vanity kit.
Why Belo SunExpert Face Cover SPF40?
- It works instantly, the sun protection works immediately upon application so there’s no watiing time. Perfect for on the go women.
- No whitecast. Whoever does flash photography on their face would know this is dreadful. Belo’s sunblock does not produce this so your skin color and makeup stays the same color
- It’s not sticky! It glides on smoothly. It’s so easy to apply. No fuss no mess.
- It feels light. You actually forget you’re wearing sunblock.
- It comes in a handy tube you can bring anywhere if you need to retouch
- Non-comedogenic. Need I say more? This means it does not clog your pores!
- Water resistant. Save for a few splashes, you don’t need to get a separate swimming sunblock
- Hypoallergenic. Most sunblocks irritate my face and make it itchy, but this one is just perfect. Perfect I tell you!
Who do I recommend this to?
Will I buy this again?
|A little goes a long way|
|Taken with flash. No white cast. Whuut?!|