If you love cushions please raise your hands! *raises hands* The convenience of a compact, the coverage of foundation, and the skincare benefits of a bb/cc cream. What is not to love? So many cushions, so little time! So today I’ll be reviewing one of the newest baby here that’s recently launched in the Philippines. Club Clio‘s Clio Kill Cover Cushion! (SRP: 1,600php includes REFILL). I also did a quick video demo so you can see the product in action. I forgot to blend the forehead part and I can’t get over it so I’m sorry! ^_^;
How much? 1,600php Where to buy? They have a store 3rd Floor in Trinoma!
CLIO KILL COVER CUSHION IN ACTION
CLIO KILL COVER CUSHION DESCRIPTION
An innovative first-of-its kind combination of a cushion and liquid foundation. Infused with liquid foundation, achieve a seamlessly flawless and refined texture and finish with the added benefit of UV protection with SPF 50. In addition, 33% of its formulation is made up of hydrating ingredients recharging skin’s moisture levels while the hybrid clear powder absorbs sweat and sebum to keep make up looking fresh without excess shine.
Air Touch Powder and High Refractive Index Oil delivers moisture to the skin without being excessively shiny, for a luminous semi-matte, silky finish. Touching up and reapplying sunscreen has never been easier with this cake-free formula that provides uncompromising full coverage, long-lasting all day flawlessness, in a velvety smooth and lightweight formula. I use the shade in LINEN. The others were either too light or too dark.
Clio Kill Cover Cushion Review
- Packaging – It comes in the usual cushion compact which is chubby but sturdy. It’s white and black so it looks more classy than most. It has a built-in mirror and protects the product with another layer of cover inside.
- Coverage – Oh wow, did you see my tattoo photo? I only used a finger-press of the product. A little goes a long way and it has superb coverage. It has SPF 50 too!
- Staying Power – When set using a setting powder, it lasts me 4-6 hours. Leaving it with a natural radiance from within. If you dont use a setting powder, this product tends to slide off and set into fine lines.
- Shade/Finish – I have the shade in linen which can work in most fair-medium colored of skins. The other 2 shades were either too light or too dark.
- Texture – It’s light and liquid with a nice slip to it.
- Scent – Barely there scent almost none.
- Final Thoughts – If you’re looking for coverage, this cushion is for you! It has a velvet glowy finish that is similar to a Korean’s skin. I recommend this if you have normal or dry skin. It needs to be set with powder to fully appreciate its effects. At 1,600php for 15g of product with a refill, this is quite a steal! With regards to its skincare benefits, I notice that my skin doesn’t look dull even after usage. Most foundations tend to make skin worse.