Okay, I write an average of 1 quality blog post per hour. Well if the internet sucks make that 8 hours LOL. Yesterday, I promised to give you a full review and swatch of the Sheba Mystical Shadow Palette from Eye of Horus. I got these babies when I attended their Coffee and Caligraphy event last year (ooooh still getting used to that). Continue reading to see the complete product description, photos, swatches, review and an easy to do egyptian eye makeup!
A fusion of deep mystical plum shades that reflect the moon and sun, designed specifically for the mystical Goddess. The essential trio shadow palettes is Italian baked in a stunning matte and metallic shades. Deeply pigmented, long wearing crease-proof formula to deliver everyday brilliance. Key features The Eye of Horus cosmetics baked Goddess shadow range can be used either dry, for a subtle day ware effect or wet for a full-intensity finish. When water-activated, shadow colours transform to be more intense and radiant if desired. These remarkable properties give the freedom to create any kind of look from simple to dramatic in seconds Paraben Free.
- Artifact – Creamy Beige Metallic (light)
- Enchantress – Peach Matte (medium)
- Royal Abyss – Rich Deep Purple Metallic (dark)
The Eye of Horus Godess Mascara is wonderful. It lifts, curls, and last the whole day without smudging! Read the full review here: Eye of Horus Godess Mascara Review
When it comes to eye makeup, I like to keep it within these 3 things: Easy, Simple, Wearable. I’m a single working mom and I ain’t got all the time in the world to spend hours on makeup! Here’s what I did. (using only my fingers!)
- Used the white shimmery shadow (artifact) as overall color up to the brow bone
- Then applied the nude pinky muave shade (enchantress) as the middle, before the crease
- Finally, I used (royal abyss) a gorgeous wearable plum to define the outer corner in an upward stroke and also to line the undereye.