Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
There are a lot of skin lightening creams out in the market and I understand it can be a tough task to decide which one to try or buy. I always prefer skin lightening creams that already has a built in SPF so I can skip using sunblock when I’m out in a hurry. I first discovered Gluta C products through another blogger, my good friend Donnarence from MyLucidIntervals. She mentioned how great the moisturizer was because it has all the simple qualities a girl will look for in a lightening day cream.
- High SPF for sun protection
- Non comedogenic and Hypoallergenic
- Light and Non-sticky
- Has an effective whitening ingredient
GLUTA C LIGHTENING CREAM INGREDIENTS
- Glutathione – I don’t really buy the idea of glutathione can lighten skin externally. It doesn’t make any sense at all. Glutathione is an anti-oxidant that works internally in our liver, that gives a side effect of skin whitening when taken internally or thru IV. Companies probably use this as a marketing strategy because all things “gluta” means whitening.
- Vitamin A – An exfoliant to micropeel dead skin cells and help our skin naturally renew
- Vitamin E – A natural anti-oxidant to keep our skin soft and plump
- Shea Butter – It gives our skin moisture. Remember, moisture doesn’t mean oily!
- Niacinamide – Another effective ingredient for whitening the skin by minimizing the melanin on the outer layer of our skin. It also works for preventing acne.
- Titanium dioxide – The source of sun protection. SPF 25 is pretty good for a day cream
GLUTA C LIGHTENING CREAM REVIEW
- High SPF!
- Non-oily. It actually helps control oil. It has a matte finish
- Does not clog my pores!
- Affordable. I think it retails around less than 100php per tube
- The packaging. While the tube is nice, I really don’t think the yellow and orange color is attractive enough. Even the font they used on the label.
Did you guys notice I tried watermarking again? While trying to google my reviews I spotted some “copiers” who stole my blogpost and photos and used it on their website. Now this is the internet and everyone can do whatever they want. So what I did is put my watermark site so at least people know that the photos and text are originally mine.
|A little goes a long way!|