I think I will make it a point to let John Castle do all my lipstick swatches from now on. It’s just super fun! What am I talking about? Read until the end of this post! It was my first time to purchase Happy Skin Cosmetics after all the reviews and raves I read from different filipina beauty bloggers left and right I just had to try it myself! My first Happy Skin purchases are Shut Up and Kiss Me Moisturizing Lipsticks and Feeling Sculptaculous Contour and Highlight Palette. *you know how crazy I am with resculpting my face!*
First up for review will be the photos, reviews, and swatches of Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me in First Kiss and Summer Fling
Whether torrid or tame, your lips will say it all! This Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me moisturizing lippie is sure to help you make that smackin statement. This lip-loving moisture stick is loaded with Shea Butter and Collagen to get fans to line up for a taste of those supple, hydrated, and ultra-kissable lips. High-pigmented and moisture-packed, this lippie glides on irresitably smooth (without the stickiness!) and leaves behind a rich, creamy pout that’s way tempting to kiss.
How to use? Just swipe it on.
(Yep, I typed the full product description from the box and then got lazy to type the directions because I thought hey these folks are smart enough to know you put it on the lips LOL)
Photos and Swatches
What I like about Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me
- Highly pigmented
- Comes in a wide array of colors from nudes, peaches, pinks, reds, mlbb and plumz
- Lasts long. It leaves a stain on your lips even after the glossy finish fades away
- Very moisturizing! It really does leave lips petal soft
- Affordable, it’s 499 but trust me it’s worth it
What could be improved
- It comes in a twist off cap so you don’t need to sharpen this one, but once the tip dulls down, it would be very hard for those with thin lips to apply the product. A built-in sharpener would be nice 🙂