Kitchen’s TUPP icon is ready for its grandest reunion ever!
Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
With the “homecoming” of Tupperware at SM Stores, a new generation will be introduced to the delightful products treasured by their moms, who, in turn, will feel more than just nostalgia for the brand that changed their lives. On April 15, the “Tupperware Grand Reunion Party: A Homecoming of the One and Only Kitchen Icon” will be held at The Block, SM North Edsa.
Tupperware has been part of every Filipinos’ reunions and other significant events, especially when people bring potluck or when they pack food to bring home. The grand reunion will be a celebration of the beloved brand’s heritage, innovations and legacy.
A Pinoy Staple
For 75 years, Tupperware has been designing cutting-edge home and kitchen solutions to help save time, money, space, food and energy that are both functional and environmentally responsible. Passed down through generations, the products are trusted companions in the kitchens and homes of millions around the world— and they will continue to be staples for years to come.
Tupperware was introduced in the Philippines in 1966 and has since become a household name, changing the lives of millions of Filipinos through its world-class products and the limitless income opportunities it offers.
Today, it is proudly known as Tupperware Brands Philippines to reflect its strong heritage while conveying that it is a multi-brand, multi-category direct sales company. For 57 years, it still changes lives with every Tupperware product, with every Tupperware party.
Tupperware continues to innovate to benefit its consumers, partners, and Mother Earth. The brand makes life easier and better through its loved and trusted products while benefiting local communities. What motivates it is knowing that it can positively impact the planet by creating eco-friendly food-storage solutions to keep food fresher longer, by reducing food waste, and facilitating healthy on-the-go food.
In 1946, chemist Earl Tupper created lightweight, non-breakable plastic containers inspired by the seal-tight design of paint cans. At first, Tupperware products didn’t sell well in stores. The products were so innovative that customers needed demonstrations to understand how they worked. Hence the birth of Tupperware Parties through Earl Tupper’s partner, Brownie Wise.
The Tupperware Grand Reunion Party
At the Tupperware Grand Reunion Party, booths that will be strategically erected all over the venue will help guests have a deeper appreciation and understanding of the amazing array of products on full display. The booths will resemble areas in every home where Filipinos spend time with one another or entertain guests, and where Tupperware products are usually present. The booths will show how the brand is part of the memories that are made at every gathering.
There will be three booths that will highlight Tupperware as a leader in quality, sustainability and timelessness.
-Tupperware is the Leader in Quality
As a cutting edge and innovative company, Tupperware values the impact of design – each Tupperware® product looks and does more than it seems. The brand has a passion for smart design that it was even tapped by NASA to support their mission to grow vegetables in space!
• Tupperware has more than 8,500 functional design and utility patents for its solution-oriented kitchen and home products – with its SEALS as its key differentiation: S – made of high quality materials that are Safe to use (Food safe and Color Safe), E – Environment friendly, A – Answers needs, L – designed to last a Lifetime, S– Seals are unique and unmatched, each one is designed for a specific use or need. Each product is made with quality materials to be able to keep its promise and provide solutions to every customer.
-Tupperware is Committed to Sustainability
From the start,the products have been rooted in sustainability- from Earl Tupper’s signature seal uniquely designed to lock in freshness, to today’s modern Eco Water Bottle, which replaces hundreds of single-use plastic bottles every day and is designed to last for years on end.
• Tupperware’s vision is to increase the longevity of our planet, our people and the communities in which we live and work by significantly reducing the amount of food waste and single-use plastic. For 75 years, it has been a leader in creating innovative, functional and environmentally responsible products. Through its various product lines, it remains focused on reducing impact on the environment by providing reusable, durable and easy-to-use solutions.
• Now, Tupperware is extending its vision by committing to significantly reducing its impact on the issue of waste by taking large steps to ensure waste reduction at every stage of the life cycle of its products.
It is especially proud to share its contribution and support to initiatives such as – Commitment to No Time to Waste, its partnership with TerraCycle on their initiative, Loop. And lastly, Tupperware’s support to the National Park Foundation’s Resiliency and Sustainability Pillar through Tupperware’s pledge to help support the diversion of an estimated 10,000,000 single-use plastic bottles from ending up in landfills annually, with the installation of more than 65 water-refill stations across the National Park System.
• Tupperware’s Eco Bottle and Modular Mates Oval are the featured products for its Sustainability initiative –aiming to reduce single-use plastic through its Eco Bottles and its Modular Mates Ovals which will enable you to buy in bulk resulting in less disposable packaging and reduced food waste.
-Tupperware is Timeless
Over the last 75 years Tupperware continues to build its reputation as the one of the world’s
most trusted brands. Not only known for high quality, the products are imbued with personal family
stories as they have been weaved into the fabric of daily life for generations.
• True to its innovative design heritage, Tupperware continues to develop new products and solutions adapted to an-ever changing world. Testament to its Timelessness, it is featuring the nostalgic Heritage Bowls, which for sure have been part of your kitchen and have been passed on from many generations.
The Tupperware Party is Forever
Today, Tupperware continues to strive for excellence in innovation for the benefit of our planet and for our people. Knowing that it can make a positive impact on individuals, their communities, and our planet motivates the brand to continue creating eco-friendly solutions to make food last longer and make transporting food on-the-go easier and less wasteful.
Tupperware is stronger than ever and is here to stay to help nurture a better future through every Tupperware product and every innovation that helps to reduce food waste and single-use plastics, ensuring a healthier and better future for our families, our children, our communities and our planet!
You can now get your hands on the innovative food storage because the iconic Tupperware products are now available at SM Home in SM Store, making life a whole lot easier and more organized!
Be sure to check out the Tupperware collection at the following SM Malls: SM Makati, SM North Edsa, SM MOA, SM Megamall Ortigas, SM Cubao, SM Marikina, SM Manila, SM San Lazaro, SM Fairview, SM Estancia, SM Aura, SM Clark, SM Pampanga, SM Sta Rosa, SM Las Piñas, SM Baguio, SM Cebu, SM Seaside Cebu, SM Bacolod, SM CDO Uptown, SM CDO Downtown Premier, SM Davao, SM Lipa, SM Lanang and SM Mandurriao.
Score deals, prizes and get to see our lineup of products now available at SM Home in SM Store, only exclusive to our guests at the party!