Quick post! Being a busy mom, corporate slave, beauty blogger, fitness enthusiast, and lover of life; it can be pretty hectic. To those who can relate (you know who you are) as a woman, with all the things we have to do, it’s pretty difficult to pretty much an hour or more just to put layers and layers of complicated makeup using all sorts of brushes! Wouldn’t it be nice if we can do different makeup looks in 5 minutes or less?
I can’t wait to share with you guys how you can achieve makeup inspirations from sweet, sassy, smokey, sexy in 5 minutes or less!
For now, here’s a quick look at what you can usually put on a daily basis if you want to look poised and polished. It’s also in my daily kikay kit recently. Individual reviews available on some of the items listed.
|L-R: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, Shiseido UV Protective Stick Foundation , Myra E Pressed Powder, O Shy Black Eyeliner, Wet N Wild Eyeshadow in Nutty, Shiseido Face Color Enhancing Trio
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara – It’s washable, builds the lashes, and makes lashes look natural but full
- Shiseido UV Protective Stick Foundation – RAVE! It does everything you want and need! Anti-aging, non-pore clogging, water resistant, spf. You must check out the detailed review
- Myra E Pressed Powder – It’s cheap, smells great, the puff included is so soft. It’s great for touchups!
- O Shy Black Eyeliner – Bought at suesh, a good dupe for Urban Decay’s 24/7 Liner in Zero
- Wet N Wild Eyeshadow in Nutty – A smooth taupe eyeshadow. Wet N Wild makes really good quality eyeshadows with great pigment, texture, and staying power. Their containers suck though and they easily fall apart.
- Shiseido Face Color Enhancing Trio – No-fail blush. You can put this even with your eyes closed.
- Her Bench Lipgloss in Coffee Pink – The perfect my lips but better lipgloss. It smells like chocolate too. Non-sticky, and has a gorgeous color payoff.
I really prefer going out daily looking polished without any heavy or too much makeup. Ang init kaya! Ang bigat sa mukha mamaya matunaw! Haha 🙂