Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
The best thing about this BB Cream Stick is it’s cheap and can be bought almost anywhere! (mercury drug, watson’s, SM, etc). So much for an introduction right? Maybelline BB Stick with SPF 21++ promises the ff:
|Packs a lot of product for it’s size! Lasts quite a while|
What I like about Maybelline BB Stick SPF 21++
- It’s handy
- It’s not messy. Since it is in stick and cream form. You can practially apply it ANYWHERE
- It promises shine-free but nah… I like the glowy finish it gave after a couple of hours
- It has SPF 21++. Sunscreen sunscreen sunscreen! It’s very imporant not only to avoid skin darkening but also skin aging.
- Blends easily and quite good.
- Evens out skin tone making you look polished
What I don’t like about Maybelline BB Stick SPF21++
- Doesn’t have real coverage.
- People with acne-prone skin would need to use a separate concealer
|Rawr.. or.. Nyao! >^.^<|
Tada! This is after 3 hours. I did not use any setting powder or anything else on my face afterwards.
|After 3 hours of wear.|
|Not sure if glowy or oily|
Will I buy again?
Most likely. Maybelline makes quality cosmetics at an affordable range most girls and women can enjoy!
More BB Cream Reviews Here