Why You’ll Love It
- Crisper color from pure pigments
- Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar
- Lipcolor so rich, so stunning… it’s sensational
- 48 Captivating Shades
Okay, so I’ve been traumatized by how Maybelline Lipsticks dry the heck out of my lips (even the ones that they say “moisturizing” ones), but I love their mascaras though.
I was hesitant to purchase their newest line of lipsticks the Color Sensational which is said to be the improved version of Moisture Stay, that’s why I just used one from the tester to give it a shot. But I have to agree, they really improved this line of lippie!
- These lippies are highly pigmented!
- Unline the previous moisturestay, this one has a moist semi-glossy finish
- Lasts a fairly good amount of time
- For the first time, a Maybelline lipstick that did not dry my lips out.
- Love the classy aluminum like red packaging, sleek 😉
What I don’t Like
- It feels like, I am wearing lipstick. My lips felt really really warm while wearing this and I don’t know why