I was supposed to like this palette. All colours in this palette should be wearable, something I could use everyday, something I could love. Alas. I was disappointed. Maybe I was spoiled by japanese eyeshadows (my favorite kind. soft, pigmented, creamy, blendable). But this palette is really, really.. *sigh* I’ll go ahead with the review
- The color combinations. It has exactly the shades a brown-eyed gal like me needs
- The case is nice, slim, simple. It’s black and it’s compact. I can bring it anywhere to retouch or for travel. It has a mirror too and the sponge applicators are useful.
- 2-3 shades in this palette actually works.
What I don’t Like
- Most of the shades are chalky, and has bits of chunky glitters once you’ve swiped a couple of times. I was like *whoah* where did that come from?
- I had to swipe around 5 times to get the pigment I need.
- It creases even with a primer. It creases within 2-3 hours even with an eyeshadow primer.
- It creases within an hour without any primer. (Please see DIY makeyour own eyeshadow post)
- It’s not worth the price. Yes its cheap, but something cheaper works better! (Baxi and Quian Yu Eyeshadows)
Who will I recommend this to?
Maybe for teenagers who dont want to look caked up with eyeshadow pigment. To those starting up with putting on makeup may find this convinient to use.
Apologies, I really suck at taking pictures. But yes, even if I tried my hardest that’s all the pigment I can get in 5 swipes.