Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
Have you heard? Cargo Cosmetics is now in the Philippines, exclusively distributed by Beauty Bar. I was lucky enough to be part of their launch and get to try their best-sellers. One of which is their Cargo Swimmables Water Resistant Blush in Los Cabos. You heard that right. WATER RESISTANT. You can literally swim in their cosmetic line and come back up still looking bae. Read all the details, swatches, and my full review below
Cargo Swimmables Water Resistant Blush – Los Cabos
How much? 1,250php
Where to buy? Beauty Bar
CARGO Swimmables Blush delivers an effortless summer glow that stays put rain or shine – perfect while lying poolside, spending the day at the beach or just being outdoors on a hot day. This longwearing formula withstands perspiration so you don’t have to fuss with reapplication while micronized light diffusers work to ensure a gorgeously natural, non-shiny glow. The silky smooth texture layers easily for added intensity as desired. Paraben-Free.
Features and Benefits
- Silicone-coated pigments provide better adhesion to the skin and help withstand water for extended wear.
- L-Lysine, an amino acid found naturally in the skin, helps increase the blush’s long-wearing and water-resistant properties.
- Paraben free.
- Packaging – It comes in a tight tin can holding a whopping 14g of product. It’s sturdy and sealed shut for security.
- Coverage – This blush is HIGHLY pigmented but buildable. Use a blush brush with one swipe and can be layered on.
- Staying Power – Lasts amazingly long. It lasts till I wash my face with soap or a makeup remover. It is waterproof and sweatproof.
- Shade/Finish – The color reminds me of NARS Orgasm sans the annoying shimmers. It blends well on my olive skin and looks good paired with a nude or coral lipstick
- Texture – Smooth and finely milled. Pure color. Never chalky.
- Scent – I don’t detect any fragrance
- Final Thoughts – It’s so good I’m planning to get another shade or 2 when I get the opportunity. It’s become a staple in my makeup kit. I’m one of those people who are lazy to retouch their face and with this blush’s longevity, this one’s a keeper.
KikaysiKat Rating: :5/5
KikaySiKat Rating Scale Guide
1 – It should cease to exist on the planet.
2 – Troublesome. Caused negative reactions for me or made me feel bad.
3 – Boringly blah blah blah. Not good. Not bad. It’s like… nothing…so I’ll just give it away to someone who might like it more than I do.
4 – Wow. Amazeballs. It’s super effective! I’ll keep this in my stash for sure until I find something better.
5 – It’s irreplaceable! *ala Beyonce* (disclaimer:unless it gets discontinued boohoo)