I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
Celeteque is a local skincare brand that has been in the market for a years already. Each of that year they’ve been constantly improving and stepping up their game. Last time I raved about their product was their Celeteque CC Micro Hydrating Loose Powder
This time around, is a special treat! Especially if you have problems with large visible pores, blackheads, and whiteheads. We’re reviewing Celeteque Advanced Anti-Aging Pore Tightening Serum with Niacinamide and Alpha-Lipoic Acid (SRP: 849php). Whew ang haba! Hahaha!
A non-greasy, shine-free formula that helps improve smoothness and firmness to give you toned and supple skin. It reduces appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles, making it look refined and smoother
Niacinamide – Improves skin’s firmness
Alpha Lipoic Acid – Normalizes oil for improved tone and texture of skin
Salicylic Acid – Removes dead skin cells, dirt, and oil that can clog and stretch pores
Packaging – Comes in their signature purple theme with a pump dispenser
Texture – Applies thick and sticky at first. Reminds of me Elmer’s glue, but surprisingly spreads easily. It dries matte and barely there.
Thoughts – Celeteque’s Pore Tightening Serum can give The Ordinary a run for its money. REALLY! Here are its effects for my combination skin type.
- I prefer using this in the morning as it sets the perfect base for makeup. Dries matte and keeps skin shine-free for a long time
- Noticed a significant decrease in blackheads and whiteheads especially on the nose and chin area. This is after 2 weeks of consistent use.
- I no longer have the need to use peel-off masks due to annoying and itchy clogged pores
- Using this with other acids is not advisable as it might have adverse reactions. Unless you know you’re skin 100%
- Don’t forget to apply sunscreen when using skincare acids like this one!