It’s truly been a journey on the search for an eyeliner that can be used in the waterline. One can be waterproof but not sebum-proof, and at the end of the day, all your line falls down and makes you look like a racoon or a zombie.
Found the perfect liquid eyeliner in K-Palette and they have released a new product in pencil form that is specially made for waterlining! Hooray! Wish granted! Now for the review..
- No need to sharpen, less mess. Just twist.
- Really lasts like a tattoo, through sweat, through tears, this liner will stay
- Though it doesnt last 24H it is the best pencil liner I have tried for my waterline, compared to Urban Decay’s In2Its and Makeup Forever
- Can’t think of any for now. Perhaps the price is too steep? But eye makeup is essential, especially liners because it’s one of the instruments in making that “no makeup makeup look” that k-pop artists have
- Want to look young? Line the upper lid and waterline only
- Want to look sexy? Line the upper lid, waterline, and 3/4 of the underline, wing a bit for that sexy cat eye
- Want to look mature? Line everything!
- Where to buy? At Watson’s or Sasa 🙂
I recommend it for girls who wants to try something more natural because liquid eyeliners are too “showy”