I won’t go into further blahs and fillers but we’ll head right on to my food trip VLOG + pros and cons of eating there. Is it worth it? Sulit ba? Does it taste good? Masarap ba?
I love to eat good food. Sulit food. It may not be obvious because of my fit body (i live an active lifestyle), but FOOD makes me happy. On the food scale of carbohydrates, fat, and protein, my favorite would definitely be protein. I love to eat meat especially steaks, shrimps, sukiyaki, and sushi. That’s why when I read about the Unlimited Wagyu Steak at Hogs and Cattle Century City Mall, I was elated!
UNLI WAGYU at HOGS and CATTLE CENTURY MALL
- You can choose the done-ness of your steak
- It includes unlimited side dishes of your choice: rice, mashed potato, corn and carrots, buttered vegetables
- The cut wagyu steak is tender. I recommend getting it medium-well or medium-rare if you’re up to it.
- Service is fast. Staff is friendly
- The wagyu steak is seasoned heavily. I guess this is their strategy for the guests to eat less. Make it too salty and flavorful. I prefer my steak with a little salt and pepper only. They seasoned this one with the strong herb thyme
Have you eaten here? How was it? How do you like your steak? Let us know and comment below!