So…while waiting for the Paco Rabanne Olympea perfume launch Kail and I decided to hangout at SM Beauty Makati and test and swatch makeups. We were excited to try out MAC’s latest celebrity collab offering with one of my favorite artists; Ariana Grande. She’s a pop star that actually has REAL MUSICALITY. Her voice is magic. She’s one of a kind. She has real talent.
Swatches and first impressions below
Okay, hindi ako social climber so admittedly I had no extra money to buy new cosmetics so we’re just happy to browse and swatch around. Of course, we wanted to try the Viva Glam AG so even if we’re shy at the MAC counter and ask if we can swatch and take photos, surprisingly they agreed!
- Instead of smelling like the usual vanilla, Viva Glam AG smells of chocolate
- The lipstick is not matte, it’s creme or satin.
- Kail and I wondered why the lipstick shade is dark as we often see Ari sporting nude lipsticks. Is this a sign of her new sexy image?
- The gloss is so sticky. It’s a barely there pinkish nude with silver shimmer.
- When we went to the counters, the lipstick is OUT OF STOCK
IMO, the color is nothing extra-ordinary. But hey, it’s Viva Glam and it’s Ari! What do you think? Will you buy this?
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did writing it! Please show some love by leaving a comment, sharing this post, or