10 Stylish Ways to Wear a Jumpsuit
Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
How to wear a jumpsuit?
- Make sure you’re naked (or with undies)
- Slip into the jumpsuit one leg at a time
- Try to reach the back zipper using your hands Try really hard.
- Got hold of it? Now lean forward, and try your best to zip it upwards.
- 30 minutes later you’re still struggling
- Ask for help
Haha of course I’m only kidding! I recently scored a super nice black jumpsuit at House of Brands Manila a couple of weeks ago and I searched on ways on how to wear and style a jumpsuit.Trade in your dress for a jumpsuit and take your nights out up notch! All in ones do after dark sparkle differently, with the 70s style the only way to make a statement this season. Pick utility styling for day, and wide leg for play!
#10 With a Sexy Stilleto
#9 With Sporty Sneakers
I decided to keep it sporty and casual so I paired mine with black rubber shoes.
#8 With a Nude Lippie
#7 Casual in Denim + Sunnies
#6 With a Floppy Hat for that Retro Flare
#5 Dress em down like Kendall Jenner and pair it with slip-on flats
#4 Go Glam Shopping. Accessorize with bling, but wear casual open-toe sandals.