I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
*bookmarks page* and tip #4 is my favorite!
1. Make sure to apply your under-eye concealer in a triangle shape — it disguises any dark circles really easily.
2. Easily highlight your face by simply swiping a number 3 over your cheeks.
3. Perfect your two-minute cut crease by blending your eyeshadow over a spoon.
4. Use any three-shade palette to its fullest potential.
5. Eyebrow Shaping Made Super Simple
6. Get a perfect Cupid’s bow — and a perfect line of color all around the edges of your lips — by using a lip liner to make an “x” on your upper lip.
6. After applying concealer, let it sit on your face for 5 minutes before blending it in.
That’s all folks! I hope you enjoyed all these super makeup tips! Go ahead and share it to your friends!