If it weren’t for Salad Box, I wouldn’t have gotten to try one of Benefit’s latest brow makeup which is their Goof Proof Brow Pencil. It’s a tiny sample size that I believe would last me 1 month with daily use. The makeup staples that I run out fast are 2 things; brow makeup and mascara. The blushers, lipsticks, and foundation would last me for months, years even until they expire and use them in rotation LOL. Unlike colored makeup, I only have a few brow and lash makeup that I use on a regular basis.
I prefer using pencils vs gel simple because of the convenience of not having to use a brush.
Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil Description (24USD at Sephora)
What it is:
An easy-to-use, 12-hour wear brow pencil with a custom teardrop tip that instantly shapes, defines, and fills in brows.
What it does:
Designed to fit the angles of your eyebrows, this super easy brow-filling and shaping pencil provides 12-hour, waterproof wear. The soft, glide on color creates naturally full beautiful brows and the spoolie brush effortlessly blends for a perfectly polished look. Just use the pointed tip to outline arches and define your tail, then fill them in with the wide base.
In consumer panel survey of 109 women after 1 week:
– 95% said it was easy to fill and shape brows
– 94% said it gives beautiful brows on the first try
Beauty tip: 12
To lock in goof proof brow pencil’s soft color for 24* budge-proof hours, apply the ready, set, BROW clear brow gel on top.
It fits comfortably on my hand. It has an angled retractable tip that doesn’t need any sharpening.
If you’re wondering where I have my brows shaped, I go to nowhere else but Benefit Brow Bar too! The Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil is buttery smooth to apply. It is not too dark, not too light when applied. I just followed the natural shape of my arch and did random short strokes. It’s literally goof proof because I really do not give an F when I’m in a hurry but want my brows still on fleek.
What I Like About Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil
- It’s retractable angled tip doesn’t need sharpening!
- Amidst all the sweat on my face from wrestling, after 6 hours the make-up stayed put. I believe their 12-hour claim is indeed true.
- It is buttery smooth and doesn’t produce harsh edges. But once it sets, it stays put! Making feathery, natural looking brows even when you have shakey unstable hands like I do
What Could be Improved
- Make it cheaper? (gah.. this is impossible. A girl can only dream)
Will I re-purchase?
A BIG YES. This is one of those days when a product is sooooo good that price won’t matter.