Do you have dry, damaged and frizzy hair? Do you want a treatment that works fast, and lasts a long time? Then this post is for you! I’ve been going through a lot lately. You know how women are. Well, let’s not confine it to women. You know how people are when they’re going through something and give themselves a makeover? Whether with hair, or shopping for new clothes. I decided to get some new bangs/fringe and try the Brazilian Blowout Treatment at Beauty Loft Lipa. Finally! A good salon in Lipa Batangas that finally passed my standards! Hohoho!
What is Brazilian Blowout?
Brazilian Blowout professional smoothing treatments are the most innovative and effective in the world. Through the use of breakthrough bonding technologies, these customizable smoothing treatments actually improve the condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle. It’s different from hair rebonding that damages and fries hair to death.
HOW MUCH IS A BRAZLIAN BLOWOUT IN BEAUTY LOFT?
- Short Hair – 3,500
- Medium Hair – 6,000
- Long Hair – 8,000
Do watch out for their promos! They’re located beside Coffee Bean along the main highway.
The end result is smooth, frizz-free hair with radiant shine!
WHAT BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT DIFFERENT?
- Customizable – keep curls and lose frizz or achieve the smoothest result possible.
- No Down Time – leave salon and immediately wash hair, exercise, put hair in a stylish pony tail or clip without worry.
- Great for All Hair Types – curly, kinky, coily, frizzy, fine, damaged or coarse.
- No Change to Curl Pattern – after about 12 weeks, natural curl pattern returns.
- No Line of Demarcation with New Hair Growth – great for transitioning from Japanese straighteners, relaxers or other keratin treatments.
- Treatment is Finished at Salon – after about 80 minutes, you leave the salon with smooth, frizz-free hair for up to 12 weeks.
Brazilian Blowout at Beauty Loft
Beauty Loft Lipa is spic and span in terms of cleanliness. I also like how it is well-lit, and has a relaxing ambiance. They even offer you free coffee or iced tea 🙂 They also have a clean restroom.
First up is they shampooed my hair, and then applied the Brazilian Blowout Treatment on my hair and left it for 1 and a half hours. After that, to seal in the product, the stylist used a straightening iron to bond my hair. Before rinsing it off. The product is a little bit stingy on the eyes so I suggest you close it na lang during the treatment.
I asked for BANGS! Hair always grows back so why not try wearing a fringe to see how it looks on you? For me? I got a lot of compliments that I looked a lot younger! The one who cut my hair was awesome! I told him what I want and yes he delivered. I was not disappointed
Ta-da! The finished product! My hair felt so soft! I didn’t realize I’d look a lot better with straighter hair LOL I love it!
A HUGE THANK YOU TO MS. KAT VASTAN AND THE WHOLE BEAUTY LOFT TEAM FOR BEING SO ACCOMMODATING! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR SALON, TAKE MY WORD FOR IT.